Thursday, October 13, 2016

Pink Butterflies with Turtle Tootsie Polishes & Top Shelf Lacquer

I'm feeling better so it's time for some nail art fun!

The colors I'm using today are:
Huckleberry Hooch by Top Shelf Lacquer, 
Bright purple holo polish.
4 Years & Counting by Turtle Tootsie Polishes, 
A pink scattered holo polish.
I started off using 2 coats of Huckleberry Hooch followed by 1 coat of topcoat. Once dry I applied a butterfly stencil from Toadarrific Vinyls onto 2 nails & applied 2 coats of 4 Years & Counting. I waited a few minutes then removed the stencils & applied 1 more coat of topcoat. 
Outside lighting
Don't they go perfectly together?
Inside lighting
I just love the butterflies! 
I feel like I'm back on my nail art game! This came out better than expected, simply yet stunning. 

4 Years & Counting is currently discontinued :( but check out Turtle Tootsie's other colors at
Turtle Tootsie Polishes.com


Huckleberry Hooch is currently discontinued :( but check out Top Shelf's other colors at 

Top Shelf Lacquer.com


Butterfly stencils are availible at

Toadarrific Vinyls Storenvy Shop

8 comments:

  1. Lovely, your use of decals turned out so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love those little butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite color!!! Color all things PINK! Love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors. I generally avoid pink during october, but these are both really nice shades.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh that holo is just wonderful and then combining it with the lighter shade of pink is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete