Thursday, October 27, 2016

Owls Galore with Nail Hoot

I was asked a couple of weeks ago to create a mani for a collage for Leila of @gryeyegoddess for her birthday. I was thrilled & jumped right in creating my mani. 

The color I'm using today is Owlette Le by Nail Hoot, a red shimmer polish.
I started off using 2 coats of Owlette Le followed by 1 coat topcoat. Once dry I applied owl water decals onto each nail & followed up with 1 more coat of topcoat. 
Outside lighting 
Inside lighting 
I picked this color & the decals because I was told Leila loves red & owls so I thought this was perfect. 
Also seriously love using water decals! Super easy & super cute! 

Owlette Le is currently unavailable but check out Nail Hoots other colors at 
Nail Hoot.myshopify.com

No comments:

Post a Comment