Thursday, August 18, 2016

Rainbow Rhinestones with OPI


Granted I'm a indie polish lover, but I do like a couple of mainstream brands. One of those happens to be OPI, which is the brand I'll be using today.



The color I'm using today is Oy-Another Polish Joke! By OPI Nail Lacquer.





A warm yellow/gold shimmer. 


I started off using 3 coats of Oy-Another Polish Joke then 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat. Once dry using tweezers I grabbed a rhinestone put a dab of topcoat then applied to my nail. I repeated this until there was 2 rhinestones on each nail. Lastly I applied 1 more coat of HK Girl Topcoat to seal the rhinestones.
Outside lighting 




Inside lighting 
Like the sparkle? I like the rainbow of colors that the rhinestones bring. Plus I think this was the perfect colors to use with the rhinestones.


Oh-Another Polish joke is currently only available at 

Amazon.com

1 comment: