Friday, August 12, 2016

Stud Accent with Blush Lacquer

I have a brand new indie brand to show you all!  I've been seeing this brand on Facebook so I decided to give it a shot, plus I just happened that I ordered during a her August launch, which is funny because I was in the impulse buying mood.

The colors I'm using today are I'm No Clown by Blush Lacquer.

A light neon pink jelly

And Batter-Up! By Blush Lacquer 
A glitter topper filled with holographic black, gold and silver glitters and a darker blue shimmer.
I started off using 3 coats of Batter-Up! on all nails except my accent nail, on my accent nail I used 3 coats of I'm No Clown followed by 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK girl topcoat. Once dried using tweezers I picked up a square stud by Parental Advisory Polish, applied a dab of HK girl topcoat to the bottom of the stud & applied it to my accent nail. I repeated  1 more time & applied 1 more coat of HK girl topcoat to seal the studs.
Outside lighting
Don't you just love the neon pink?

Inside lighting

Honestly I first I thought I'm No Clown was a cream not a jelly.
I have to say I was very pleased with both colors, they applied easily, no staining & no issues what so ever. Just a heads up though, Batter-Up does dry with a texture but once you apply a topcoat the tenure is gone.


I'm No Clown & Batter-Up are available to purchase at

Blush Lacquer Etsy Page


Silver Square Studs are available to purchase at

Shop.PaPolish.com

11 comments:

  1. Not a huge fan of brighter pinks but that looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, love this, the way you combined the neon with the dark sparkles, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blush has been in my try list for awhile. I think it's time to pull the trigger and make a purchase. Thanks for the push over the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Batter-Up! I just might need to try some of Blush's polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh I love that blue! The scattered holo is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Batter-Up! is a really pretty polish!

    ReplyDelete