Thursday, June 9, 2016

Anchor & Heart Lacquer The Vivacious & Turtle Tootsie Polishes QueenOfThe House

May was the month that I spend way too much money on polishes. No seriously, it was.
Last count I bought over 20 & well that was in the middle of May. So today I'm showing 2 of the polish that I have added to my ever growing collection(also known as why I need a helmer.)

The colors choosed today are The Vivacious by Anchor & Hearts Lacquer, a raspberry holo with gold shimmer & violet micro glitter & Queen Of The House by Turtle Tootsie Polishes, a purple polish  with silver holo micro glitter.

I used 2 coats of each plus 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl topcoat.
Outside Lighting, it was overcast boo:( 
Inside lighting
I have to say Anchor & Heart Lacquer is offcially on my top 5 list of brands I love. I've seriously have never had a problem with the polishes except fall in love for them.
And Queen Of The House is seriously stunning! No issue with it besides me staring at my nails!

Queen Of The House is available at
Turtle Tootsie Polishes.com
The Vivacious is currently out of stock but don't worry! It's being restocked on Friday June 16th @ 9pm Est along with the rest of Anchor & Hearts newest collection.
Anchor & Heart Lacquer's Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment