Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Anchor & Heart Lacquer Sunken Treasure #102 Nail Art

I've really been enjoy Anchor & Heart Lacquer, it's become one of my fave indie brands. 


Today's color is Sunken Treasures #102 by Anchor & Heart Lacquer, a purple with shimmer polish.

I started off with 2 coats of Sunken Treasures #102 then used Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat. Once dried I apply 1 anchor decal them  sealed it 1 more coat of HK girl topcoat. 
Cute & subtle, not too out there yet still cute. Plus isn't this color super pretty?

Sunken Treasure #102 is currently unavailable but be sure to check out Anchor & Heart other colors at

19 comments:

  1. Love the color! The nail art looks so cute too! :)
    http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute and I love that color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color IS super pretty! It's so girly. :) Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color & that anchor is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the decal and it's such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Love the little anchor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a couple of her polishes in my untried pile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty & feminine. I love the anchor detail you added!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your accent nail is TOO CUTE! And I do love the colour indeed, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the decal nail art, I would probably only think to use something like that with blues for a nautical look but it goes great with the purple

    ReplyDelete
  11. For being a newer maker - her polishes are really incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute mani! That little anchor!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous color and I love the anchor decal. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous pink! I love how you worked the anchor into the manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous color! I need this one.

    ReplyDelete