Saturday, March 12, 2016

Model City Polish SB 15 December 2015 7 Days Of St Patricks Day Nails

It's offcial I'm sick. Looks like I caught the head cold everyone else had.
So today's color doesn't look exactly perfect.

  I tried cleaning it up but then I started a coughing fit so that took priority. And beside the the average person doesn't clean up there nails unless they go to a salon right? Maybe I'm wrong? I'm not sure I'm babbling now, let's get to the polish!

The color for day 2 is SB 15 December 2015 by Model City Polish, a dark green satin matte polish with gold flecks.
I used 2 coats plus 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat.
No issues when using it, it applied very easy.
I nicknamed it a vampy green, I mean we are so used of seeing dark vampy reds it's nice to see a different color.
SB 15 December 2015 is available to purchase at  Model City Polish Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment