Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Turtle Tootsie Blizzard Blah's & 4 Years & Counting 14 Days Of Valentines Nails Day 3

So for day 3 I decided to try using vinyls. This is actually my 2nd time using vinyls, first time I thought I did ok till I remember I didn't put a top coat & well you can probably guess the rest. 


The colors I'm using today are Turtle Tootsie Polish in Blizzard Blahs, a sparkling white polish & 4 Years & Counting, a pink scattered holo polish.
So I used 2 coats of Blizzard Blahs on all except the accent nail, on the accent finger  I used 1 coat of 4 Years & counting followed by a topcoat on all nails. Once dried I applied the heart vinyl from Toadariffic Vinyls & applied 2 coats of Blizzard Blahs & a topcoat once fully dried.


So not bad right? I like how the pink seems like it's hiding. I did enjoy doing this one so I'll most likely do more vinyl's in the future.

Also don't forget to look at everyone else day 3 valentines nails ! Links are below.

Blizzard Blahs & 4 Years & counting are available to purchase at Turtle Tootsie Polishes .com






9 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love your subtle color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful!! I love that snowy white!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Looks like Mother of Pearl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color combination. I like how even though 4 years isn't particularly bold it really pops against Blizzard Blahs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered some of the nail decals after seeing your review yesterday. Now I want look into these polishes.

    ReplyDelete