Saturday, February 13, 2016

Top Shelf Lacquer Wild Orchid Cocktail Day 13 14 Days Of ValentinesNails

As you can tell I've been having a lot of fun with my vinyls from my January subscription of Toadarrific Vinyls, so I'm breaking them out 1 more time for valentines nails.




The color I choosed is Wild Orchid Cocktail by Top Shelf Lacquer, a vibraint orchid creme polish with pink flakes. 

So I started off with 2 coats of Wild Orchid Cocktail then I applied a topcoat. Once dried I applied arrow & heart decals on every other nail. Then I sealed then with 1 coat of topcoat. 
I seriously love how this came out! It's cute & something not everyone would expect. 

Wild Orchid Cocktail is availibe to purchase at  Top Shelf Lacquer.com 

Heart & arrow decals are availible to purchase at Toadarrific Vinyals Storenvy 

No comments:

Post a Comment