Saturday, December 26, 2015

Model City Polish December Small Batches

Merry Christmas!
I know I'm late but better late than never right?
So I finally decided on what colors to wear for Christmas.


I choosed Model City Polish December Small Batches!
First one is SB15 December 
a dark green satin matte  with gold flecks.

Next is SB16 December  a dark burgundy red satin matte  with gold flecks.

Since everytime I try nailart & it comes out terrible I decided to stick to basics.

I used 2 coats of each color plus a topcoat. No issues applying them & they dried quickly. 

I love how they are dark yet still give a Christmas vibe to them.
Model City Polish Small Batches are $9 each and are currently availible to purchase right here.
But if you want them go grab them now, because once they are sold out they are gone for good





 

No comments:

Post a Comment