Friday, October 2, 2015

Mani Of The Day

Today's mani is probably my most popular mani to date! I've gotten so many compliments even my doctor noticed my nails! I even had 2 people ask me if I did my nails myself or did I go to a salon. 

I used Pretty & Polished in Aquaholic &
Turtle Tootsie Polish in Suvival 
I love how they go so good together.
My nails look so festive!
This was my first time using Pretty & Polish & I was very happy with it. It was easy to use, dried quickly, and lasted several days too. 
Granted this isn't the first turtle tootsie polish but it's the first topper I've tried, and I was very happy with it too. Now like with pretty much all toppers you have to swirl the brush around and "catch' the glitter which I thought was pretty easy. Dried fast & lasted several days too.

Link to purchase Pretty & Polished
Link to purchase Turtle Tootsie Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment